Summer Conditioning Camp 2012
Alpha CrossFit Summer Sports Conditioning Camp 2012
Our mission this summer is to develope your child into a well rounded athlete!
A great athlete succeeds 100% of the time. Specialists only succeed 1% of the time and fail the other 99%.
Let us teach your child how to dominate at everything! We will cover nutrition and perform a full fitness assessment at the beginning and end of the camp. Each child will receive a print out of their progress. They will be faster, stronger, jump higher, have improved coordination, and cardiovascular capacity! They will become the ultimate athlete!
This years camp is designed for kids who are currently attending 6th - 8th grade.
Camp will be held June 25th - August 3rd, from 7a - 8:30p every M - W - F.
Our 6 week camp is offered for only $165. Cash or check only please.
We will be located at 1153 n Academy St. in the new Alpha CrossFit training center. This is off Walnut across from Hope Hospice, in the Town Creek Development.
Please direct any questions to camp director Coach Chris at Chris@ AlphaCrossfit.net or call 830.643.1811
Attached below are the information sheet and registration form. Please print it, and fill it out. You may scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail a copy to 3546 Loop 337 2b, New Braunfels, TX 78130.
|Summer Camp Registration Form||101.5 KB|
|Summer Conditioning Camp Information||96.5 KB|
Alpha CrossFit, LLC
1153 N Academy Ave
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
In the Town Creek Subdvision off Walnut Street