Crossfit Kids program is availably every
Wednesday @ 5:30p &
Saturday at 9:30am
Call 830.643.1811 to get started today!
Looking for a great quality suppliment to help support your workouts? Try Advocare!
Your coaches use it, and so should you!
Free Test Drive Friday!
Every Friday Alpha CrossFit is open to the New Braunfels community during all regular class times! We will offer a modified, as needed, workout for all first timers.
Come see first hand why Alpha CrossFit is special!
Please call the front desk at 830.643.1811
1153 N Academy in the Town Creek Subdivision, off Walnut, across from Hope Hospice
Why choose Alpha CrosssFit?
1. Not seeing the results you want? Long lasting results require excellent workout programming and coaching. Alpha CrossFit has Highly educated and experienced coaches! Our coaches hold 4 bachelor's and 1 master's degree, 16 CrossFit certifications, 1 USAW Olympic Weightlifting Coach and numerous other group fitness-related certifications. We have the knowledge and experience to facilitate the safest and most effective workout program for YOU!
2. Busy schedule? We offer a wide range of workout times from 6a - 7p start times! With 41 classes a week, you're sure to be able to fit it into your busy schedule!
4. Have a busy life? We have multiple private restrooms and showers avaialble for your convenience.
5. Got kiddos? They can join our Crossfit Kids Program! They can workout 3 days a week, just like you! We also offer a 230 sq ft Kids' Zone, so your children can play in a safe, entertaining space while you concentrate on your workout. Kids Zone is free with any membership.
6. Alpha CrossFit is the only CrossFit gym in town with full AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING, plus 10 ceiling fans!
Exercise performance is impaired when an individual is dehydrated by as little as 2% of body weight. Losses in excess of 5% of body weight can decrease the capacity for work by about 30% (Armstrong et al. 1985; Craig and Cummings 1966; Maughan 1991; Sawka and Pandolf 1990).
Click here for our CrossFit Schedule
"Don't let the fear of failure stop you from starting anything!"
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Robert McCloskey
“The greatest adaptation to CrossFit is between the ears.” - Greg Glassman
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." - Jim Rohn