Call 830.643.1811 to get started today!
Free Test Drive Friday!
Every Friday Alpha CrossFit is open to the New Braunfels community during all regular class times! We will offer a modified, as needed, workout for all first timers.
Come see first hand why Alpha CrossFit is special!
Please call the front desk at 830.643.1811
1153 N Academy in the Town Creek Subdivision, off Walnut, across from Hope Hospice
Why choose Alpha CrosssFit?
1. Not seeing the results you want? Long lasting results require excellent workout programming and coaching. Alpha CrossFit has the most educated and experienced staff around! Our coaches hold 5 bachelor's and master's level degrees, 19 CrossFit certifications, 2 USA Olympic Weightlifting coaching certifications, and numerous other fitness-related certifications. We have the knowledge to facilitate the safest and most effective workout program for YOU!
2. Busy schedule? We offer the most class times! With 45 classes a week, you're sure to be able to fit it into your busy schedule!
3. Bored at another gym? We offer the most comprehensive selection of CrossFit equipment in town so we can provide new and exciting workouts daily.
4. In a hurry? We are the only CrossFit gym with multiple private restrooms and showers for your convenience.
5. Got kiddos? We also offer a 200 sq ft area Kids' Zone so your children can play in a safe, entertaining space while you concentrate on your workout. Kids Zone is free with any membership.
6. Weather killing your mood? We are the only CrossFit gym in town with full AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING, plus 10 ceiling fans! Excess heat (i.e. Texas Summer) does effect the quality of your workout. Better Atmosphere = Better Workout = Better Results!
Fact! 1% loss of body water = 5% loss in performance.
Click here for our CrossFit Schedule
"Don't let the fear of failure stop you from starting anything!"
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Robert McCloskey
“The greatest adaptation to CrossFit is between the ears.” - Greg Glassman
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." - Jim Rohn