FREE Introductory classes all February
Call now 830.643.1811
Classes are every Monday and Wednesday at 6p. If you need a different time, just call us, we are happy to work with your schedule.
Looking for a great quality suppliment to help support your workouts?
"The Pro's use it, and so should you!"
*Rich Froning, 5 time CrossFit Games World Champion!
Come see first hand why Alpha CrossFit is special!
1153 N Academy in the Town Creek Subdivision, off Walnut, across from Hope Hospice
1. We have provide the results you want! Long lasting results require excellent workout programming and coaching. Alpha CrossFit has Highly educated and experienced coaches! Our coaches hold 4 bachelor's, 1 master's degree, 16 CrossFit certifications, 1 USAW Olympic Weightlifting Coach and numerous other group fitness-related certifications. We have the knowledge and experience to facilitate the safest and most effective workout program for YOU!
2. Busy schedule? We offer a wide range of workout times from 5a - 8p! With 45 classes a week, you're sure to be able to fit it into your busy schedule!
4. Have a busy life? We have multiple private restrooms and showers avaialble for your convenience.
5. Kids? Not a porblem. They can join our Crossfit Kids Program! They can workout just like you!
6. Alpha CrossFit is the only CrossFit gym in town with full AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING, plus 10 ceiling fans!
Exercise performance is impaired when an individual is dehydrated by as little as 2% of body weight. Losses in excess of 5% of body weight can decrease the capacity for work by about 30% (Armstrong et al. 1985; Craig and Cummings 1966; Maughan 1991; Sawka and Pandolf 1990).
Click here for our CrossFit Schedule
"Don't let the fear of failure stop you from starting anything!"
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Robert McCloskey
“The greatest adaptation to CrossFit is between the ears.” - Greg Glassman
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." - Jim Rohn